Civ 5 Reveal Map
Civ 5 Reveal Map. Maybe I am blind, but I really need to find Jerusalem to get achievement with Germany, but I am playing huge Pangaea map and I can´t find way to some parts of the map. Most scenarios use premade maps, but other types of games allow players to choose their own map script and let the game generate a world for them.
Maybe I am blind, but I really need to find Jerusalem to get achievement with Germany, but I am playing huge Pangaea map and I can´t find way to some parts of the map.
This little cheat code is pretty easy to use, but you'll have to.
This Civilization map making tutorial will get you started and show you all of the features and functions you will need! In debug mode, CTRL-Z will reveal the map and Alt-Z will switch players (not sure if the switch player code is part of FFH or not). So far I haven't found any method other than hovering my mouse over all of the tiles near.








Komentar
Posting Komentar