Golarion World Map
Golarion World Map. Click on either map for a super-sized (VERY detailed) version. In addition to the Inner Sea region, other continents on the planet Golarion have been traveled and populated.
Explore religious beliefs around the world through an interactive map that displays the religions that are the The map features brief descriptions of each religious grouping and bar graphs that reflect the.
The world is a snapshot of the Earth during the Late Middle Ages/Early Modern Era, thrown into a D&D style fantasy universe.
This project intends to make a full map of Golarion, the main setting for the Pathfinder RPG. Pathfinder Golarion World Map Pathfinder Worldmap Pathfinder Golarion Karte Pathfinder Rpg World Map d&d world map Simple Design Calidar Maps for Bruce Heards World of Calidar. By which I mean if I was creating a world using golarion for the base map would I infringe any copyrights?





Komentar
Posting Komentar