Waw Custom Maps
Waw Custom Maps. You MUST launch the mod to play the map, there is no way around this. I have been collecting Custom Zombie maps for some time and when i come across players that do Note: If you have CoD: WaW running while you are installing a map to that folder you might have to.
I have been collecting Custom Zombie maps for some time and when i come across players that do Note: If you have CoD: WaW running while you are installing a map to that folder you might have to.
The first thing (after installing WAW and making sure it's patched to the latest version) is to open up your file explorer and head to the install folder of the game.
Im looking for some good waw custom maps for zombies. I don't know if custom zombie maps work with steam. Kino the Rebirth - Final Release.








Komentar
Posting Komentar